PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The company (controller), Špela Kranjec s. p., Kraigherjeva 9, 6230 Postojna, processes personal data (name and surname, e-mail address) only for the following purposes:
The data is analyzed and managed exclusively for internal records of company Špela Kranjec s. p.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Špela Kranjec s. p. operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1, OG RS, no. 94/2007) and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), and ensures the following rights as part of personal data protection:
The right to request access to personal data and the following data from Špela Kranjec s. p. at any time:
– Meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the individual.
– A free copy of personal data in the format specified by the individual (if the request is submitted by electronic means of communication and does not specify otherwise, the copy is provided in electronic form). For any further copies requested, the controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
– Correction of incorrect personal data.
– Restriction of processing in the following cases:
– Erasure of all personal data (right to be forgotten), if all assumptions of Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met, and above all in the event of withdrawal of consent for personal data processing.
– Transcript of personal data in a structured, generally used and machine-readable form, with the right to submit this data to another controller without hindrance from the initial controller.
– Cessation of use of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling.
– To object to a decision based purely on automated processing, including profiling, where it produces legal effects concerning the individual or similarly significantly affects the individual, if the assumptions of Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met.
– To file a complaint against the controller with the information commissioner, if the individual believes that processing of personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation.
PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISING INDIVIDUAL’S RIGHTS
I am aware that I can send written requests regarding my rights related to personal data to the controller, specifically to e-mail address email@example.com.
I am aware that, for the purposes of reliable identification in the event of exercising the rights related to personal data, the controller can request additional data, and can only refuse to act if it can prove that I cannot be reliably identified.
I am aware that the controller is obligated to respond to my requests regarding rights related to the above personal data without undue delay and at the latest within one month of receiving such a request.